artist and illustrator
David’s work spans more than three decades and has involved exhibitions in Sydney and the Blue Mountains NSW.
There have also been periods as a lecturer and tutor at Sydney College of the Arts, Sydney University and UTS in watercolour illustration. A large collection of his drawings are in the modern architecture collection at the Mitchell Library.
David’s watercolours are available for purchase as original works, or as limited edition archival prints (edition 50 ).
He also gives watercolour workshops at his studio in the Blue Mountains.
- 2021 Gallery One88 Katoomba The Blue Mountains
- 2016 National Trust Gallery, Everglades, Leura, The Blue Mountains
- 2011 Manly Art Gallery and Museum, group exhibition: offshore artists
- 2009 Painters Gallery Mona Vale, group exhibition: watercolour
- 2008 Finalist: Paddington Art Prize
- 2019-1983 practitioner in architectural illustration
- 2005 Newport Artworks Gallery, group exhibition
- 2002 Royal Australian Institute of Architects, group exhibition: architectural drawing and painting
- 2000 Global Gallery Paddington, solo exhibition: oil paintings, abstract
- 1999 Global Gallery Paddington, solo exhibition: oil paintings, abstract
- 1996 Casula Powerhouse Regional Art Centre group exhibition, architectural drawings